Have you ever struggled to keep track of all the software-as-a-service (SaaS) tools your organization uses, leading to wasted time and resources?
You’re not alone – the average mid-sized company uses over 100 SaaS applications!
That’s where SaaS management platforms come to the rescue. In this listicle, we’ll explore the best SaaS management platforms that will help you take control of your software ecosystem, optimize costs, and enhance productivity. Ready to simplify and streamline your SaaS management? Let’s dive in!
Top SaaS Management Platforms
NachoNacho is a user-friendly SaaS management platform that streamlines subscription and payment management. Key benefits include:
- Consolidated billing: Centralizes all SaaS subscription payments into a single platform.
- Virtual credit cards: Issues unique virtual credit cards for each subscription, enhancing security and control.
- Expense tracking: Monitors and easily controls spending across all your subscriptions.
- Team management: Simplifies adding and removing team members to various subscriptions.
- Vendor discounts: Offers exclusive discounts and deals for popular SaaS products.
Pricing page: https://nachonacho.com/pricing
Zluri is a comprehensive SaaS management platform that simplifies tracking, optimizing, and controlling SaaS applications. Key benefits include:
- Discovery & inventory: Automatically identifies and creates an inventory of all your SaaS applications.
- Usage insights: Provides in-depth insights into application usage, helping optimize and eliminate waste.
- Access control: Streamlines employee onboarding and offboarding, improving security.
- Compliance tracking: Ensures adherence to internal policies and regulations by tracking application compliance.
- SaaS savings: Identifies potential savings opportunities by highlighting underused or redundant applications.
Pricing page: https://www.zluri.com/pricing/
Recurring is a SaaS management platform that offers businesses an efficient way to manage and optimize their software subscriptions. Key benefits include:
- Centralized management: Consolidates all subscriptions into a single dashboard for easy access and visibility.
- Automated tracking: Monitors subscription expenses and helps identify cost-saving opportunities.
- Renewal alerts: Sends notifications about upcoming renewals to prevent unexpected charges and enable timely decisions.
- Analytics: Provides insights into usage patterns and spending trends to optimize software investment.
- Collaboration: Encourages team collaboration by assigning application owners and streamlining communication.
Pricing page: https://recurring.co/pricing
Vendr is a SaaS management platform that simplifies software procurement, renewals, and optimizations for businesses. Key benefits include:
- Cost savings: Negotiate software pricing and contract terms to help businesses save on SaaS expenses.
- Time efficiency: Streamlines procurement, renewals, and contract negotiations, saving time for internal teams.
- Centralized dashboard: Provides a single view of all software subscriptions, allowing easy management and insights.
- Risk mitigation: Ensures SaaS vendors’ compliance with security and data protection standards.
- Custom reporting: Delivers tailored reports on SaaS spend, usage, and other essential metrics.
Pricing page: https://www.vendr.com/pricing
BetterCloud is a SaaS management platform that helps organizations secure, manage, and automate their cloud software. Key benefits include:
- Centralized management: Offers a unified dashboard for managing multiple SaaS applications.
- Security & compliance: Enhances data protection and ensures policy compliance across all SaaS applications.
- Automation: Streamlines repetitive tasks, saving time and reducing the risk of human error.
- Custom workflows: Allows the creation of tailored workflows to manage user provisioning and de-provisioning efficiently.
- Monitoring & alerts: Continuously monitors SaaS environments and provides real-time alerts for security threats or policy violations.
Zylo is a SaaS management platform that optimizes software usage and spending across organizations. Key benefits include:
- SaaS discovery: Identifies all applications, ensuring visibility into the organization’s software landscape.
- Expense management: Tracks and manages SaaS spending, helping control costs and identify potential savings.
- Usage insights: Provides data-driven insights into application usage, enabling smarter renewals and informed purchasing decisions.
- Vendor management: Streamlines vendor relationship management, centralizing key contract and performance data.
- Security & compliance: Helps maintain security and compliance by monitoring access, permissions, and license management.
Pricing page: https://zylo.com/pricing/
Torii is a leading SaaS management platform designed to help organizations discover, optimize, and control their software stack. Key benefits include:
- SaaS discovery: Automatically identifies and catalogs all software applications across the organization.
- Expense tracking: Monitors SaaS expenses, enabling cost optimization and uncovering potential savings.
- License utilization: Provides insights into user activity and license usage, ensuring informed purchasing decisions and efficient renewals.
- Automated workflows: Streamlines IT processes, such as onboarding and offboarding, with automated workflows.
- Integrations: Offers seamless integration with popular SSO and HR systems, enhancing overall efficiency and control.
Productiv is a top-tier SaaS management platform designed to help organizations maximize the value of their software investments. Key benefits include:
- Application insights: Provides granular usage data for each app, facilitating informed decisions on software utilization.
- SaaS engagement analytics: Offers detailed analytics on employee engagement and app adoption, enabling continuous improvement and increased productivity.
- Cost optimization: Identifies cost-saving opportunities by highlighting underused licenses and redundant subscriptions.
- Automated workflows: Simplifies IT processes such as software renewals, vendor management, and onboarding/offboarding.
- Customizable dashboards: Creates custom views and reports to visualize SaaS data, catering to various organizational needs and preferences.
A SaaS Management Platform (SMP) is a tool that helps businesses have greater control and visibility over their SaaS portfolios. They allow management of cloud-based software’s purchasing, licensing, onboarding, and renewal management.
SMPs are primarily designed to reduce the risks of using unmanaged tools, enhance the value of the products used, and improve the effectiveness of their users.
SaaS operations management, or SaaSOps, aims to make the digital space extremely productive and efficient. SaaSOps is one of the breakthroughs in IT practices in the SaaS business. SaasOps deals with several critical aspects of managing a SaaS portfolio, such as how a SaaS product is found, acquired, managed, and canceled.
Why Do You Need SaaS Management?
Your company has to establish an efficient SaaS management strategy for many reasons:
And that wraps up our list of the best SaaS management platforms!
We’ve covered top-notch solutions like Blissfully, Cleanshelf, and other excellent contenders that can help you manage your organization’s SaaS portfolio effortlessly.
As you consider which platform is right for you, consider your specific needs, budget, and the complexity of your SaaS environment.
Here’s to gaining control over your software ecosystem and unlocking a more efficient, cost-effective way to manage your SaaS tools.
Happy managing, and may your organization thrive in the ever-evolving world of software-as-a-service!
A SaaS management platform is a software solution that helps businesses and organizations manage, optimize, and secure their software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications. These platforms centralize control over various aspects of SaaS applications, such as usage, licensing, billing, security, and compliance, simplifying the management process.
Organizations need a SaaS management platform to gain better visibility and control over their SaaS applications, ensuring they are used effectively and securely. These platforms help organizations optimize SaaS spending, manage user access, ensure compliance with relevant regulations, and improve security by identifying and mitigating potential risks.
Key features of a SaaS management platform include:
• SaaS application inventory: Provides a centralized view of all SaaS applications in use within the organization.
• Usage tracking and analytics: Monitors user activity, application usage patterns, and license utilization to optimize spending.
• License and subscription management: Helps manage licenses, renewals, and subscriptions to avoid overlapping costs and ensure compliance.
• Access and user management: Streamlines granting, revoking, or modifying user access to SaaS applications.
• Security and compliance: Monitors SaaS applications for potential risks, enforce security policies, and ensures compliance with relevant regulations.
• Integration capabilities: Facilitates seamless integration with other tools and systems, such as identity and access management solutions, single sign-on (SSO) tools, and financial systems.
Some of the best SaaS management platforms include Blissfully, Cleanshelf, Zylo, Torii, SaaSOptics, and G2 Track. These platforms cater to organizational needs, sizes, and budgets, offering unique features and benefits.
To choose the right SaaS management platform for your organization, consider factors such as the size of your organization, the number of SaaS applications in use, your budget, and your specific management needs. Look for platforms that offer the most relevant features to your organization and use free trials or demos to evaluate each platform’s suitability.
SaaS management platforms help optimize cost by tracking application usage, identifying unused or underutilized licenses, and providing insights into spending patterns. This information enables organizations to eliminate unnecessary expenses, negotiate better deals with vendors, and allocate resources more effectively.
Security is a top priority for SaaS management platforms, as they deal with sensitive organizational data and access controls. Reputable platforms implement strict security measures, such as encryption, multi-factor authentication, and continuous monitoring, to ensure the security of your data and compliance with relevant regulations. Always review each platform’s security features and certifications before making a decision.