8 Ways Chatbots Generate a Better User Experience
Around 63% of people do not realize that Artificial intelligence has taken over their lives. They interact with it one way or another, so the thought that AI is a technology that will have a place in our future is wrong; AI is now the present.
What is AI chatbot?
AI chatbots are computer programs that help in conversing with humans. They help carry out the natural conversation style in the users’ natural language. Chatbots can conversate in real-time through a messaging app, website, phone, or mobile app.
How is chatbot helping in the world of today?
A chatbot is such a captivating technology nowadays, which has made life easier in many aspects
- It has helped businesses with customer service by keeping streamlined conversations with consumers.
- It has greatly benefited the online industry or e-commerce.
- It has generated a much better user experience.
What is a better user experience?
Whenever a user or a consumer uses any service through a website, mobile app, social account, or phone, his experience with it is called user experience. It is enhanced with the help of technology of AI chatbots these days.
We will go deep into eight main ways a chatbot has helped generate better user experience, and every business has fallen for it.
1- Time saver
In this fast-paced life, no one wants to waste time. People have no patience to wait. They demand quick answers to their questions, and delay makes them irritated or frustrated. Well, the same is the case with consumers nowadays. If they want to buy something, they want to avoid opening a site to find an article they like and wait for customer service to confirm their order.
But now, businesses have shifted to AI chatbots, which save time and do not put the user on a 6 or 7 hours waitlist. They reply spontaneously.
You can ask a chatbot “open hours of your business,” and before you log out from the app, the Chatbot will reply instantly.
- Quick replies tend to convert a user into a customer more quickly.
- Around 60% of users expect a chatbot to reply within 5 seconds.
2- Quality leads
Many methods can help generate quality leads but using chatbots is preferred by different businesses. Chatbots know more about customers’ behavior and where they stand with the company. Therefore, they can tell whether a user is a qualified lead or an intriguing prospect.
Chatbots can collect lead client information and help businesses to offer them a thing according to their level of interest.
- More than 50% of businesses have started getting high-quality leads after shifting to AI chatbots.
- Chatbots understand the target audience better and cater to them in that way.
3- Quick response
For any business to grow, it is essential to focus on customer service. Slow or poor customer service will never attract many clients. But, contrary to this, quick replies make customers rate your business positively.
- The quick responses help in clearing the basic query in time.
- If the basic queries are solved, the user can move on to making the subsequent decision of either purchase or not.
- Chatbot made it possible to clear many basic level queries of several clients simultaneously, which would have been delayed otherwise because of increased traffic.
- For instance, if a person asks about your business’ location, a chatbot can reply with an already-fed answer.
This is how the quick response of the chatbot has given a great user experience.
4- Useful business insight
Being a business owner, one must know how their business is doing in customers’ eyes. It is the only way they can modify themselves according to the demand of the users. Hence, users get a better experience of having their service or products.
- A chatbot can help know about the areas in which a business lacks. It can also help understand user experience if it is not to the point.
- After finding the recurring issue, you can add changes in your products and product instructions, modify or add more needed data on the FAQS page. You can also train Chatbot for specific issues for customers. So, they do not experience it again.
- You can also know the positive sides of your business and keep up with them or enhance them in the future to sustain the user experience.
5- Relief from customer service pressure
Hiring staff for customer service is a challenging decision for any business. Even for the customer service of a large staff, it gets harder to handle the number of traffic coming towards your business. Chatbots have made it easy by facilitating users on time without waiting for a customer service representative.
- More than 40% of business owners shifted to chatbots as they saved more time and money because of being automated.
- A query not handled by a chatbot moves to the customer service department. Chatbots make early communication easier, waving off the pressure from the customer service team.
- The support team does not have to answer repetitive questions, and the consumer does not have to wait for a representative to reply anymore.
6- Works as a search engine
Any technology that can search is considered a search engine. It also includes chatbots. It can process text, and voice messages and answer the user’s query.
- It saves users hustle from one page to another and gives all information in one place.
- If the user wants to know a clothing brand’s location and working hours, instead of searching for each thing separately, the user can ask a chatbot and get provided with information in one place.
7- Personalized experience
Chatbots store the messaging history of a customer. They know your exact needs and try to cater to you accordingly.
- Companies working on personalization can attract more customers and hence generate better revenue.
- Customers also get related information and product details that intrigue them and align with their interests.
- Chatbots help gathers contact, email, or other detailed information from a user, which a business can use later to pitch more relatable content of their interest.
8- Available 24/7
One of the best things about chatbots is that it does not SLEEP…! therefore, it is available 24/7.
No matter when a user asks a query, it is answered on the spot because chatbots work 24/7. If a concern needs a customer service representative, a chatbot will inform the user of time when a human agent will be available.
- 64% of users say that the 24/7 availability feature of the chatbots is the best one.
- This feature of being available 24/7 increases the engagement rate from 70% to 80%.
- This feature allows it to deal with more numbers of users without any inconvenience.
AI can store complex data and quickly process it which is impossible for humans. The start of chatbot marketing is revolutionary; it has catered to humans with better user experience and made things much easier for the brands.
Chatbots have helped in branding a business. It is high time brands shift to a chatbot-human interaction style for a more personalized experience.
To match the pace of the modern world, automation of repetitive tasks is an essential step.