50 DevOps Conferences (Online & Offline) in 2023
Ever felt the weight of keeping up with the fast-paced world of DevOps and the constant need to stay current with the latest practices and tools?
We get it. To help you stay on top of your DevOps game, we’ve compiled a list of the best DevOps conferences offering valuable insights, expert advice, and networking opportunities with fellow DevOps professionals.
So, mark your calendars, and let’s discover these must-attend events to sharpen your DevOps know-how.
Top 50 DevOps Conferences
The ranking of the DevOps conferences is determined by considering several factors, including the number of citations and user reviews they have received.
Most Popular DevOps Conferences
The Linux Foundation organizes open-source and Linux conferences, offering an excellent platform for DevOps professionals. Key benefits include:
- Gain insights into the latest developments in Linux and open-source technologies
- Attend talks and workshops led by industry experts
- Learn about best practices in DevOps with Linux
- Engage in networking opportunities with a global community of professionals
- Access cutting-edge open-source projects and initiatives
DrupalCon is a community-driven conference that brings together the people who use, develop, design, and support the Drupal platform. Key benefits include:
- Learn about the latest advancements and best practices in Drupal
- Attend sessions and workshops covering various topics related to DevOps
- Network with Drupal community members from around the globe
- Engage in coding sprints, birds-of-a-feather meetups, and other interactive sessions
- Explore the future of Drupal and open-source web development
QCon is a practitioner-driven conference designed for technical team leads, architects, and project managers who influence software innovation. Key benefits include:
- Learn from the best software leaders and innovators
- Gain insights into emerging trends and practices in DevOps
- Participate in hands-on workshops and breakout sessions
- Network with peers and experts in the field of software development
- Get a deep dive into the most critical software technologies and trends
USENIX hosts a variety of conferences focused on the computing systems community, including topics relevant to DevOps. Key benefits include:
- Learn from leading researchers and practitioners in the field
- Discover the latest research and trends in computing systems
- Attend technical sessions and workshops focused on DevOps practices
- Engage in networking opportunities with a diverse community of professionals
- Access cutting-edge and innovative ideas in computing
VSLive! (Visual Studio Live!) is a series of training conferences for .NET developers offering in-depth, practical information on various Microsoft-related topics. Key benefits include:
- Get in-depth training on Microsoft development technologies
- Learn about the latest trends and best practices in DevOps for .NET
- Attend workshops and sessions led by Microsoft engineers and industry experts
- Network with fellow .NET developers and professionals
- Gain practical and actionable knowledge to improve your skills
Nullcon is an annual security conference that provides a platform for exchanging information about the latest attack and defense mechanisms. Key benefits include:
- Learn about the latest security threats and solutions from industry experts
- Understand how DevOps intersects with security practices
- Attend hands-on training sessions and workshops on various security topics
- Network with security professionals, researchers, and industry leaders
- Gain knowledge that can help you build more secure systems
Camunda is an annual conference on process automation, offering talks, workshops, and networking opportunities for DevOps professionals and developers. Key benefits include:
- Learn about the latest trends in process automation
- Access practical workshops that sharpen your skills
- Network with like-minded professionals and industry leaders
- Gain insights from real-world success stories
- Stay ahead of the curve in process automation technologies and strategies
IT Revolution hosts the DevOps Enterprise Summit, a conference for managers and leaders who are transforming how large, complex organizations deliver software. Key benefits include:
- Learn from top industry practitioners transforming their organizations
- Discover the latest practices and strategies in DevOps
- Engage in interactive sessions and workshops
- Network with industry thought leaders and peers
- Access case studies from large-scale enterprise implementations
OSMC (Open Source Monitoring Conference) is the leading conference for open-source monitoring solutions, bringing together DevOps and IT operations professionals. Key benefits include:
- Gain insights into the latest open-source monitoring technologies
- Attend workshops that enhance your practical knowledge
- Network with a global community of DevOps and IT operations professionals
- Learn from experts through compelling talks and case studies
- Discover new tools and techniques to optimize your operations
Serverless360 hosts an annual conference dedicated to Microsoft Azure, focusing on serverless computing and DevOps. Key benefits include:
- Learn about the latest trends in serverless computing and DevOps
- Gain insights from Microsoft Azure experts
- Attend hands-on workshops and sessions
- Network with professionals and thought leaders in the Azure community
- Stay updated with Microsoft Azure’s latest developments and best practices
TechWell organizes several conferences throughout the year, including STARWEST and STAREAST, which focus on software testing and quality assurance, crucial components of DevOps. Key benefits include:
- Gain insights from industry leaders in software testing and QA
- Attend hands-on sessions that boost your skills
- Network with a global community of software testing professionals
- Stay updated with the latest trends and best practices in testing and QA
- Learn about the role of testing and QA in DevOps
Agile Testing Days is a festival for the agile community, focusing on all things related to software testing and agile methodologies. Key benefits include:
- Learn from world-class software testing experts
- Gain insights into the latest trends and strategies in agile testing
- Network with peers and thought leaders in the Agile community
- Attend hands-on workshops and interactive sessions
- Understand how agile testing integrates with DevOps for better software delivery
And there you have it, our top selections for the best DevOps conferences that’ll keep you informed and ahead in the dynamic world of DevOps.
Each conference offers a wealth of knowledge, practical tips, and the opportunity to engage with fellow professionals and industry leaders in the DevOps space.
By attending these events, you’ll stay updated on the latest trends and tools and learn effective strategies and tactics to optimize your DevOps processes.
So, go ahead and book your tickets, and gear up for an enlightening and inspiring experience that’ll boost your understanding of the ever-evolving world of DevOps.
Top DevOps conferences include DevOps World, DevOpsDays, DockerCon, AWS re:Invent, KubeCon + CloudNativeCon, SREcon, and DevOps Enterprise Summit. These events showcase valuable content, expert speakers, and networking opportunities within the DevOps industry.
DevOps conferences provide an opportunity to learn about the latest trends, tools, techniques, and best practices in the DevOps field. They also offer insights from industry experts, networking with fellow DevOps professionals, and the chance to discover new solutions for enhancing development and operations.
When selecting a DevOps conference, consider the target audience, session topics, speaker lineup, and location. Review the conference agenda and focus on events that align with your interests, goals, and area of expertise within the DevOps industry.
Yes, some DevOps conferences focus on specific technologies, such as containerization (e.g., DockerCon), Kubernetes (e.g., KubeCon), or cloud platforms (e.g., AWS re:Invent). Check the conference description and agenda for an event that matches your interest.
The cost of attending a DevOps conference can vary based on factors like location, duration, and ticket type. Look for early bird pricing and group discounts to save on registration fees. Virtual attendance options may be available at a lower cost.
To stay updated on upcoming DevOps conferences, visit their official websites, follow them on social media, or subscribe to their newsletters. Joining DevOps-related online forums, communities, or groups can also help you stay informed about conference announcements.
DevOps conferences typically offer networking opportunities like receptions, coffee breaks, meals, and designated networking areas. Some events also provide mobile apps or online platforms for attendees to connect before, during, and after the conference.
DevOps conferences generally feature a mix of session formats, including keynotes, panel discussions, workshops, case studies, and interactive roundtables. Topics covered may include continuous integration, continuous delivery, infrastructure as code, monitoring, automation, and team collaboration.
To optimize your experience at a DevOps conference, plan your schedule by selecting sessions that align with your interests, actively engage with speakers and fellow attendees, and take notes during presentations. After the event, review your notes, follow up with new connections, and apply what you’ve learned.
Many DevOps conferences provide access to presentation slides, videos, and other materials after the event, either on their website or through a dedicated app. This allows you to review the content and share insights with colleagues who may not have attended the conference.