AI is an umbrella term used to describe several independent but related technologies, including machine learning, deep learning, neural networks, natural language processing (NLP), and natural language generation (NLG).
With its ability to process large amounts of unstructured data and decode natural language, AI helps get the knowledge that would otherwise be difficult to get and make recommendations for action according to predetermined criteria.
This article will examine what AI content marketing is, how to use it, the benefits of artificial intelligence strategies, and some examples of AI content marketing in practice.
What is AI content marketing?
Content marketing involves planning, creating, and distributing content materials such as written words, videos, social posts, and webinars. Content, the foundation of digital marketing, is generally referred to as the “king” behind campaigns.
While content marketing is essential to business success, it is a time-consuming and often repetitive part of marketing that can slow down teams and take time away from higher-level tasks.
And here everything has changed. AI content marketing is a term used to describe incorporating AI and machine learning programs into content tools. This content marketing tool is helpful for content planning, creation, distribution, analysis, and reporting.
AI helps improve the quality of content marketing and relieves human team members from some time-consuming and tedious tasks. Using AI in a content marketing plan offers both teams and clients many benefits.
What role can AI play in content creation and content marketing?
Now imagine how this happens in the world of content marketing. Sophisticated intelligent machine systems read and write human speech. Every time it reads or writes, it learns a little more about how to improve – then adapts.
It may not be perfect. But it got better. AI digital assistant guide has also proven successful in other areas, where artificial intelligence systems have defeated humans at complex games like Go. Systems learn faster and on a larger scale. This tool is much better at reading, analyzing, providing, and writing content than humans. You can also learn within a few days after applying.
An artificial intelligence research firm backed by Elon Musk, Peter Thiel, and Reid Hoffman announced in early 2019 that it had developed a model that could generate sequential paragraphs of text. The GPT-2 model analyzes 8 million web pages to write good headlines and complete sentences. In 2020, OpenAI updated the model and launched GPT-3. GPT-3 focused on everything from writing back-to-back blog posts to designing press releases in their early stages. Compared to GPT-2, which uses 1.5 billion parameters, GPT-3 uses 175 billion in its language model.
It is not intended to imply that AI will replace writers or content marketers, although that could occur if technology advances. This critical technology that is making progress in specific marketing tasks is essential to note. Today, AI can generate content, develop content strategies, customize the content, and more. This drives forward-thinking marketers to embrace technology to increase revenue, reduce costs, and build a distinctive competitive edge.
The benefits of AI in digital marketing
The digital landscape is being reshaped by artificial intelligence. AI can recognize marketing trends better than humans due to live data analytics and adaptive input (in contrast to humans). The use of automated digital marketing services has helped brands, and marketers save time and resources.
Here are the key benefits of AI in content marketing that will give you a competitive edge:
- A better understanding of your target audience: AI helps you analyze big data and predict each customer’s buying behavior/decision. This allows you to install customized marketing campaigns for your target audience. Besides, it increases satisfaction and engagement with customers. Also, using strategies powered by artificial intelligence, marketers can turn leads into sellers at the best time to increase conversions.
- Improved performance: With AI, you can automate many repetitive tasks. This saves a lot of time and resources and boosts productivity.
- Effective marketing: AI puts an end to assumptions in marketing. With the help of AI-driven analytics and data services, you can create more effective digital marketing strategies.
- Greater return on investment: AI improves decision-making and helps you create more compelling content. Due to its benefits for better audience understanding, you can manage targeted digital marketing campaigns, resulting in a better return on investment.
- Better user experience: Deliver the right content to the right audience with AI in marketing. This increases customer satisfaction because they find what they need. Reports show that consumers are more likely to engage with brands that integrate AI into their marketing strategies.
Where is AI already powering content marketing?
Here are some areas of content marketing where AI is already used.
- Content creation: AI platforms won’t win literary awards any time soon, but powerful AI platforms can and are being trained to help with content creations that are time-consuming and resource-intensive. AI is beneficial for translating, copying, researching, editing, and even writing simple reports.
- Personalization: Personalization, particularly on a large scale, relies on collecting a lot of user data and making good use of it. AI excels in this area as well. Modern marketing tools incorporating artificial intelligence can collect and analyze vast amounts of behavioral and demographic data pretty well. This information helps marketing teams create and maintain the right content for the audience—when and where they want to consume it.
- Organization: AI is currently usable to organize and label content assets like this on a wide range of platforms. As a result, companies are making content assets easier to find, maintain, optimize, and easier to put in place in marketing campaigns. The power of an organization is invaluable for large marketing teams spread across many locations or working with many versions of content created for different languages or sub-brands.
What is artificial intelligence (AI) in marketing, and how can it help?
From forecasting sales to content creation to improving customer experience, there are many ways to use the best AI digital assistant guide for your business. Here are some suggestions:
- Content generation: The main driving force behind digital marketing is content. Without them, it would be difficult for companies to sell their products or get consumers to buy them. Writing and producing content can take several hours a day. To maximize their impact, marketers must plan their goals, write, copy, edit, and then distribute these materials at the right time. Automation tools can ease the process by making content creation easier. Automating messages and increasing engagement have been done via social media marketing.
- Automated email marketing campaigns: The best artificial intelligence email marketing tools allow marketers to create compelling emails that engage customers and stay in touch with brands. Email is one of the most repetitive tasks in marketing, and companies can reduce the time to research, create, and test email content with AI tools.
- Chatbots: Artificial intelligence chatbots are ideal for fostering potential customers. If set up, chatbots can create an excellent customer service experience. These bots can answer recurring questions such as prices or product or service availability. If you need more complex answers, you can contact a customer service representative. In that case, you can refer them to a customer service representative. Chatbots also help ensure customers don’t feel left out when they try to contact you.
- Dynamic price control: Dynamic pricing occurs when the price of a product or service changes based on the market situation and the supply or demand for that good. AI-powered tools can use this pricing strategy to generate better margins because retailers can often update their prices. Dynamic pricing works best on hotel or airline booking sites, where prices vary based on availability.
- Sales forecasting: To be successful, businesses must have revenue allocated and find ways to meet those goals throughout their campaigns. Artificial intelligence marketing programs let marketers identify and check potential sales based on previous buying patterns and customer data. These predictive insights allow companies to know which products will sell best, how much to stockpile to avoid inventory issues, or which items are being promoted.
What are some AI-based marketing tools?
AI content marketing tools improve your business by helping you take more effective actions. They reduce the time for many tasks and provide consistent content for different environments. Using artificial intelligence for content marketing, you can set strategies, optimize campaigns, engage customers at scale, and improve websites and content.
Check out some of the best tools for artificial intelligence and machine learning content creation and marketing below.
MarketMuse is an AI content strategy and platform that creates better content faster and predicts success. This tool shows you exactly what you need to focus on to measure yourself on which topics. Besides providing AI-powered SEO recommendations and visions, MarketMuse helps you streamline the content creation process and assist your entire team.
Grammarly is a tool that checks your grammar and spelling in real-time and offers helpful suggestions for now. It’s like a traditional spell checker in that it works across many browsers and tools, and it can integrate with many platforms. As one of the most impressive features of Grammarly, its AI algorithm checks spelling and sentence structure and makes suggestions, such as style suggestions. You can choose between a free and a paid version.
InstaText is an easy-to-use writing and editing tool that helps you rewrite the text so that a professional will understand and perceive it. InstantText enhances your content by correcting grammar errors, improving style and wording, and enriching it to make it easier to read. No other product have meant like this.
Have you ever stopped replying to your Facebook business messages or felt like you had to hire someone full-time to follow them? Chatfuel helps you automate this with intelligent bots. With no coding experience, you can interact with prospects 24/7, automate FAQs, or connect hot leads to actual sales reps. Businesses of all types use this tool to answer customer queries and manage 50% of all Facebook chatbots.
If you want to find out what your audience is passionate about, you need to use personalization; artificial intelligence-based personalization shows you the products or services your customers are most interested in based on their digital impression. By identifying the interests of each customer at any given moment, a company can promote the right product or service at the right time.
By providing the exact data your business needs to tailor your automated email campaigns to your target audience, Personalize helps your email marketing strategy grow. With this tool, you can send the right message tailored to your customers at the right time and gain insights to help you optimize your marketing tactics.
The Clearscope is a very easy-to-use interface and content optimization tool that helps content teams understand what and how to write. It uses data to help content marketers know if they should write articles based on specific keywords and how often they should use those words in their text. Clearscope analyzes the reader to determine what keywords served for a while and how often to calculate success. You can include the right words in the content because the scope is defined.
The future of AI and content marketing
Want to know what will happen next in artificial intelligence marketing? Here are some jobs that could improve an AI-powered marketing platform.
Identify content opportunities
To take content organizations a step further, artificial intelligence-powered marketing platforms will soon be able to combine information about your existing content catalog with what they have learned about your customer base to make intelligent recommendations that fill content gaps and deliver what your audience wants to see.
Automatic content upgrade
Producing content that conforms to search engine optimization (SEO) best practices and then updating those practices as those practices change is a time-consuming try. On the horizon, we can expect the development of AI that will save developers time by offering SEO improvements in content writing.
Improved integration with intelligent content tools
The AI, content marketing future, is moving towards intelligent tools that are becoming more consistent than they already are. Software integrated with intelligent home systems has already demonstrated what can do when different tools are utilized to perform a specific aim. Take the Google Home Intelligent speaker integration with the Nest Thermostat, for example, so that users can change the temperature of their home with a few words.
AI-powered content marketing tools can work together and, in the future, improve the lives of marketers and the audience.
Ahead of AI-driven dontent marketing, there is so much to be thrilled about. The best thing you can do today to take advantage of this change is to ensure that the core technology that your marketing organization builds on is flexible. Using microservices, API-based, composite technologies allow companies to integrate with their preferred AI-powered marketing platform.
We need to take note of the evolution of AI in content marketing, whether you’re counting down the days until AI helps you achieve SEO goals in real-time or you’ve taken the first steps towards intelligent content marketing.
AI has become a valuable tool for marketers, and it changes how marketing works and increases the effectiveness of all marketing efforts. But, there is still a long way to go to be more efficient and convenient.
Thanks for taking the time to read this blog, and we are looking forward to hearing what you have to say.