Effective day 7 December 2020
This Linkub Support Policy (“Support Policy“) accompanies the Linkub Subscription Terms of Service, available at https://linkub.io/legal/terms-of-service/ or a successor URL (the “Agreement“) entered into between you (“Customer“) and Linkub. Capitalized terms used in this Support Policy that are not defined herein have the meanings given to them in the Agreement.
Linkub offers support services for the Service (“Support “) in accordance with the following terms:
- Support Hours. 12:00am – 5:00pm Pacific Time
- Incident Submission and Customer Cooperation. Customer may report errors or abnormal behavior of the Service (“Incidents“) by contacting Linkub via email at [email protected] Customer will provide information and cooperation to Linkub as reasonably required for Linkub to provide Support. This includes, without limitation, providing the following information to Linkub regarding the Incident:
- Aspects of the Service that are unavailable or not functioning correctly
- Incident’s impact on users
- Start time of Incident
- List of steps to reproduce Incident
- Relevant log files or data
- Wording of any error message
- Incident Response. Linkub’s Support personnel will assign a priority level (“Priority Level“) to each Incident and seek to provide responses in accordance with the table below.
|Priority Level||Description||Target Response Times|
|Priority 1||Operation of the Service is critically affected (not responding to requests or serving content) for a large number of users; no workaround available.||12 Hours|
|Priority 2||Service is responding and functional but performance is degraded, and/or Incident has potentially severe impact on operation of the Service for multiple users.||2 Day|
|Priority 3||Non-critical issue; no significant impact on performance of the Service but user experience may be affected.||3 Days|
- Exclusions. Linkub will have no obligation to provide Support to the extent an Incident arises from: (a) use of the Service by Customer in a manner not authorized in the Agreement or the applicable Documentation; (b) general Internet problems, force majeure events or other factors outside of Linkub’s reasonable control; (c) Customer’s equipment, software, network connections or other infrastructure; or (d) third party systems, acts or omissions.