Effective day 7 December 2020
Security is one of the biggest considerations in everything we do. Here are some of the steps we take to ensure we keep your data safe.
- Linkub.io and all Linkub subdomain systematically use HTTPS. All HTTP connections are redirected to a secure site.
- A strict and systematic HSTS preload policy is applied to all our subdomains. This ensures most clients (in particular browsers) systematically connect via encrypted methods.
- Backups are either encrypted or stored on encrypted disks.
- Any data stored outside a datacenter for off-site backup purposes is stored on encrypted drives using state-of-the-art technologies.
- The datacenters selected by Linkub to host its services employ 24/7 surveillance teams and are equipped with fencing and strict security procedures.
- A Web Application Firewall is set up to filter incoming requests trying to compromise the service.
- A firewall is systematically used on Linkub’s servers to prevent access from non-approved IP addresses.
- Critical admin interfaces are protected using at least double-authentication.
- Our software infrastructure is regularly updated using automatic update mechanisms when possible.
- Encrypted messaging systems are available to Linkub’s employees and contractors, and used for most communications.
Debit/Credit Card Information
- Linkub doesn’t store any credit card information (except non-usable information such as the last four digits of the card, for customer support purposes).
- The provider handling all the card details is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payment industry.